It’s Memorial Day, I’m sitting in one of my favourite coffee shops here in Dallas, and in order to stop thinking about all our fallen soldiers & those who are still MIA, I decided to create a playlist of all the songs I can’t stop listening to right now.
- Sam Hunt “Body Like A Backroad” Um, can we just talk about Sam Hunt for a sec? That guy is ridiculously talented and if my boyfriend serenaded me with this, I’m not sure how long I’d last.
- Bonnie Raitt “Give Them Something to Talk About” This song reminds me of childhood. I loved Bonnie Raitt and I would dance around our living room to this song without a single care in the world. I probably needed dance lessons but whatever.
- Ed Sheeran “Galway Girl” Ugh, Ed Sheeran. Why do i feel the incessant need to be best friends with you? I love this song and I will sing every word.
- Shawn Mendes ” There’s Nothing Holding Me Back” Guilty pleasure right here. I love this song and its fun to blast on the freeway.
- James Arthur “Say You Won’t Let Go” I want to walk down the aisle to this song. It perfectly encompasses everything I feel about the current person I’m dating. #mushymuch?
And there you have it! As I’m sure you’ve been able to tell, I have a weird mix of music that I’ll listen to. And i’m thinking of doing posts like this maybe once a month or so? Let me know what you think in the comments! Also, if you have any songs you can’t stop listening to, let me know!