Because with all the terrible stuff going on in the world, sometimes you just need to put on a few songs that just make you feel good down to your bones. As seen in previous music posts, I tend to have an….eclectic taste in music ranging in everything from Rage Against The Machine to Prince to Britney Spears and everything in between. So when I say I like a little bit of everything when it comes to music, I really do like a little bit of everything. And it’s awesome. I have music for every mood and I wouldnt have it any other way. So here are 5 songs that almost always put me in a good mood.
- “Some Nights” by Fun
- That beat though, you can’t help but sing along. You feel like you’re on the brink of something major when listening to this song and it’s great.
- “Sleeping With A Friend” by Neon Trees
- Ugh, this song. I could definitely listen to it on repeat and still dance along while singing at the top of my lungs. Their album is fantastic.
- “Budapest” by George Ezra
- It’s a great just kickback song and it’s relaxing. Plus it’s named after one of my favourite cities in the entire world. If you have the chance to ever go to Budapest, do it!
- Anything by The Spice Girls, Britney Spears, or anything 90s pop
- I’m a 90’s junkie and I’m not even ashamed about it. Give me a girl power group, some boy band ballads, and I’m instantly transported back to my childhood. And I won’t even look back.
- Who’s That Girl by Guy Sebastian & Eve
- This song gets me on my feet every time, no joke. It’s fantastic.
So there you have it! These are my go tos when I just need to feel good, dance a bit, and have a good time. You haven’t seen anything until you’ve seen my get together playlist. It’s pretty epic. Maybe that’ll be a post for another day. Now, what are your go to feel good songs? I want to hear all about them!